Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I am receiving very helpful feedback from people. There have many good suggestions, and I appreciate it when people say what aspects of the stories did or did not resonate with them.

I think I am leaving good feedback. I try to spread out the tell, ask, and give portions evenly throughout the comment. For each story, I start by saying what resonated with me; then, I ask questions for information I would like to know more about and give advice on how to add that information. I could probably look for more ways to give helpful advice.

I am happy with the introduction post and blog comment setup. Getting to know everybody through their introductions has been very enjoyable and created a context for the rest of their stories.

I chose this image because truly creative writing comes from not being afraid to try something different, even if it is less refined initially. 

Comments

Popular Posts