Week 8 Reading and Writing

The readings were very helpful for storytelling. As I wrote about what different writing techniques and plot points did to the story and how I would keep or change them, I thought critically about the story, which then inspired me to come up with new twists on those thoughts. My favourite reading was the Divine Archer because I was really inspired by the way the story ended with Sita going back to mother nature. I found that simply looking for things, whether they are plot points, language usage, or character developments, that taught me about how I wanted to write about these things was the best way to take reading notes. This might mean that I didn't like something, which meant that I learned about what I would do instead. I also saw things I really liked and then knew what to do. I am very happy with my class project! I really enjoyed writing the introduction to my storybook.
Image by Comfreak on Pixabay
I used this image in one of my reading posts and am reusing it here because mother nature will be the main link between all the stories in my storybook.

To get more out of the reading assignments, I should probably take more focused notes.  

Comments

Popular Posts